IOV-RVF, promoted by IOV is the largest, prestigious and most engaging “Registered Valuers Organisation” registered with IBBI. IOV RVF seeks to create a talent
pool of highly proactive, dynamic and dedicated individuals who look forward to a career that fosters job enrichment and intellectual stimulation. We look forward to
hire the self-motivated and provide tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth through an independent working environment.
Join us in shaping the future of valuation education through impactful publications on Valuation or related fields!
|Publication Board Application
|Position: Publication Board Visiting Member
Location: preferably Delhi
Remuneration – Available to Discuss
1. Contribute to the development and enhancement of publications.
2. Assessment of placed publications by providing valuable insights and expertise in the field of valuation or related areas.
3. Collaborate with a diverse team of professionals to drive the publication's success.
1. Background in education, preferably in colleges, schools, or universities.
2. Previous experience in editorial roles or publication boards or of any publications
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
|Do you have a knack for capturing the essence of a person's journey through words? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are seeking a talented and dedicated Content Writer to help bring to life the incredible story of Late Shri P.C.Goel, known as Founder Father of Valuation Profession in India, through his biography.
1. Exceptional writing skills and a keen eye for detail.
2. Strong research abilities and the ability to conduct interviews.
3. Creativity and imagination to bring one's story to life in a captivating way.
4. Imagination and creativity to breathe life into one's journey.
5. Preference will be given to writers having previous experience in biography or memoir writing.
To apply, please send your resume along with your sample write-ups to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 1st March 2024. The deadline to submit final copy is 1st May, 2024.